This is a regular update my Now page. I publish them as a blog post for archive purposes. You can also view all my past now entries.
🆕 What’s New?
Been a while since these updates. A few updates since March 2022…
- Got a promotion to Lead Product Designer at BOLD.
- Visited NYC a few times to help my sister-in-law get settled for her Masters.
- Got into the habit of working out at least four times a week.
- Restructured and cleaned up my RSS feeds.
- Was able to finally get a Ps5.
- Pulled the trigger on a LG OLED C2 after our current TV got damaged.
- Restarted Work on my website but stayed away from the portfolio concept. Exploring how to automate the blogging process with Notion.
- Upgrading my home network with new Eero 6+ routers and added an ethernet connection to most of the rooms.
- Fixing my roof ponding issues and sealing it too.
- Upgrades my living room fixture.
- Building Lego Home Alone.
- Restructuring all my apps folder structure with PARA Method.
- Keeping a backlog or articles drafts to write.
📱 Apps I’m Trying:
- Broadcasts — The best app to listen to local Puerto Rico stations on all devices, including Apple TV.
- Pocket Cast — Hands down, the best podcast app, best sync across multiple devices, plus the queue and folders fit my mental model.
- Remind Me faster — Using to add reminders quickly.
- Countdowns — Using this in my today view to keep track of upcoming releases or events.
- Rakuten — I discovered this app while doing Black Friday shopping. So far, I have to wait until February for the payout.
- Reeder by Readwise — I’m currently testing out a few reading apps like Matter and Goodlinks. So far, Reeader is living up to the hype.
- Freeform — The app is perfect for drawing and sketching notes like measurements, layouts, and diagrams. Native apple pencil support makes it much faster than Figjam iPad.
- Obsidian — Trying out the new Canvas feature. So far, the most amazing thing has had multiple live responsive websites in the same space.
- Lots of RSS articles and newsletters via Reeder.
- The Complete Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey.
- I switched to reading books on iPad mini (I love Apple Books’ streaks widget, but I miss the page turn animation).
- House of Dragons
- Star Wars: Andor
- Freeform's 25 days of Christmas
- Home Alone 1 & 2
- Santa Clause
- The Crown Documental
- Netflix Xmas Movies
- Lego Masters
- Pokemon Violet – I got a new Nintendo Switch OLED, which looks fantastic!
- Battlefront 2 – Trying to finish the main story.
- Lego Star Wars – I’m still going back and forth between the switch version and PlayStation, but now with the Ps5, I might continue there.
- Apply Today Hits stations (For workouts)
- My favs playlists
- Apple Music Holiday Music Videos Playlist
- Navidad Boricua Playlist
- Spirited Soundtrack